Join PEAK Track I in Riviera Maya
Join PEAK Track I in Riviera Maya The meeting will be held at the all-inclusive Fives Azul Beach Resort in Playa del Carmen. This 5 Star resort is known for gourmet food, attention to detail and excellent family programs. Tuition for the meeting is $425. Meeting hours are Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 8:00 AM - 12:00 p.m. All reservations MUST be made through the travel agent Amy to get the benefits of our group rates and the tuition rate above. A $100 deposit must be received immediately. All money must be received by November 27, 2018. Amy Pupino Carbonelli Corporate & Leisure Travel 800-769-4441 or 954-971-3535 Ground Level Strategies for your Practice and Personal Finances Presented by Wes Read and Greg Maravilla of Practice CFO Wes and Greg will also walk you through an analysis of your own practice to personalize this experience if you bring certain financial information. Day 1: Transitions
- How to Prepare for Your Exit (Whether you’re selling your practice or not)
- Planning your retirement through and after the transition. Determine your readiness
- Understanding the transition process
- Tax Planning through a transition
- The Dental Service Organization: What are they and should you care
- Real Life Scenarios
- Financial planning best practices to save more, pay less in taxes, and accelerate your financial independence
- Qualified retirement plans. We’ll explain exactly which one is best for your situation.
- In this module, we’ll examine the latest in tax law applicable to dentists.
- In the same way math and science are only relevant in how they are applied, so is tax law and tax planning relevant as it is applied to save you taxes.