You have many demands upon your dollar. Taxes, labor, supplies, labs, facility, debt, retirement plans, etc. Our practice financial planning service is designed to organize a financial system of cash flows in your practice. By doing so, we can account for every dollar, and optimize your financial potential. That system will generate extra cash to apply toward your financial independence.
Here’s what you get with our practice financial planning services:
- More time to focus on your patients, marketing, practice culture, family, and personal recreaction.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your practice. So you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your practice.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your practice.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your practice to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.