Dear U.S. Dental Practice Owner,
Due to incredible demand for our national webinar at 12:00pm PST on Friday, March 27, 2020 about Financial Moves You Can and Should Be Taking to Protect Your Employees and Practice During the COVID-19 Quarantine , we have secured a larger webinar forum. Please note that the link is new and requires registration. The prior link will not work.
Feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues, study groups, or state/local dental associations.
We look forward to sharing all we know, feedback from our clients, and answering your questions.
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Mar 27, 2020 12:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Financial Planning for U.S. Dental Practice Owners Through COVID-19
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Financial Planning for U.S. Dental Practice Owners Through COVID-19
We will go into a lot of detail about how dental practices across the U.S. can deal financially with employee issues and practices cash flows, including:
- Explain unemployment, sick, and medical leave laws related to C19, and how they related to dental practices
- Prefacing the new CARES bill that is forthcoming and how it relates to dentists
- Conserving cash to sustain your practice during this time
- Using your downtime to strengthen your practice and prepare for a successful resumption of operations
- Sharing real experiences we've been hearing from our clients regarding SBA loans, deferrals, lines of credit, etc.